Monday, July 27, 2009

Begin Transmission...

I sat outside today on a plastic lawn chair. I had an iced coffee near me and a smoke. I looked at the sky and remembered. That's what I wanted all along. A view of the blue summer sky, a cool drink, and a moment to myself where I just stopped and looked at the clouds. Something happened.

I have a chair on a piece of land I own and I sat in it looked up at the sky and realized....

I could take five minutes of every day and make it mine. I saw this!

It was just enough.

me


Yes, but have you seen THIS?



Okay, some people find the blue sky thrilling, some find a thrill in a virtual worldracing o my god thatissofuckingawesomeHOWTHETHXSOUNDJUSTSHOOKMYFUCKINGHOUSEWHEN IPLAYEDTHATTRAILER!!!!!!

4 comments:

Tron said...

My User has information that could... that could make this a free system again! No, really! You'd have programs lined up just to use this place, and no MCP looking over your shoulder.

MCP said...

Your user can't help you now, my little program!

Flynn said...

I shouldn't have written all of those tank programs.

Malach the Merciless said...

Your a geek