Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hulu Will Break Your Neck

So, like has Hulu caught on yet? No. Why? I don't know. Let's see...

Its search function is clumsy like a fat fisted hooker. The clips are small, short and choppy. You have to sign up for any of the good stuff and you have to pay. At least at YouTube I don't have to give an email or any money to watch crappy web based junk.

But but but... mister Murk, Hulu is on TV and has stuff that's like copywriteded or trademurked or something or that... fuck off.

It's not only the bad execution, but the bad concept. I ride my internet bareback so I can get all interactive and shit. I'm not here to watch TV!! That's what the TV is for! Some day, some brilliant sociopath will come along and merge TV and web based stuff and then maybe maybe maybe Hulu goes somewhere... maybe.

But, right now, I'd rather journey to sites that have unique internet based content, not rehashed TV crap on the internet. There's enough rehashed crap on TV. And with On Demand and DRVs, we get the shows... we want... when... we want... nevermind. Why do I bother?

Here's the TL;DR version: Hulu, GO FUCK YOURSELF! It sucks.

And now, I'd like to go back to making fun of minorities.

3 comments:

Joey Polanski said...

Hulu woud be bettr wif grass skirts.

...

And if it included Th Jeffrsons, then you coud watch rehashd TV crap AND make fun o minoritys.

Chris Dee said...

I sure do like wasting my time on this crap. It's so awesome.

Malach the Merciless said...

Hulu has a gay name too