Thursday, August 14, 2008

Spain

You have to give the Spanish Basketball Team a pass on that 'Asian Eye' picture thingy. Mrs. Dr. Murk is Asian, so I should be offended. But I'm not. They're Spaniards! What did you expect?

A Spanish guy walks into a bar carrying a piece of shit in his hand. The bartender is disgusted. The Spaniard says, "I know! I almost stepped in it!"

This Spanish guy goes to a whore house with five bucks and asks for the special. The madame leads him to a dark room. He emerges 15 minutes later. Another patron asks him how it went. "Well," he said, "She put whipped cream and a cherry on my dong. Then she started to eat it off!" "How was it?" the other man asked. "Tasted the same as it always does, I guess."

How many babies does a Spaniard have? Depends on how quick Interpol catches him.

How do you make a Spanish guy smile? Pay him for the blow job.

How come Spanish guys don't ride unicycles? They spend all their time raping old ladies.

How many Spaniards does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Depends on how deep you want it.

Why don't Spaniards take baths? Because they're fucking monkeys!

Where's the best place to find a Spanish watch? Up a goat's ass.

5 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

Raping old ladies, Imagine getting raped by Pau Gasol?

I gotta take a shower just thinking of that one.

Malicious Intent said...

Wow, you ALMOST impressed me with this one. But just almost. Good job!

AngryMan said...

You forgot to make a joke about how Spaniards don't spell "Paul" correctly. "Pau"? What the frack is that?

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

That's because they used up all the 'L's while sucking cock!

MI: I'll keep working at it. They say I'm like flesh eating bacteria.

FreeOscar said...

So it's the spics that's been stealing all my shit.