Monday, August 25, 2008

Get the Disco Call Going (waddup DNC!)

The Democratic National Convention began like a wet fart moments ago, to empty seats and cat calls. The two biggest developments:

Wolf Blitzer rocking the Janet Jackson Headset Mic. Maybe this is for when Wolf, overcome by his liberal hormones, starts moonwalking to Fleetwood Mac. I mean, who are you??? Really, who IS Wolf Blitzer??? He's a tool, that's what he is. Jon Stewart is backing me on this. He called him a gerbil.

John McCain busted out Daddy Yankee at a photo op. Now that's ethnic. How does this relate to the DNC? Simple. It made CNN. If CNN is soooo bored with the DNC that they cut to this? THIS???

Oh, you pussies are going to eat caca cake for another 4 years! I love it.

5 comments:

Malicious Intent said...

I love you.

Go away!

Call me tonight!

Touch me again and I'll rip your nuts off.

Have a lovely evening.

FreeOscar said...

Daddy Yankee lost his watch.
Where is it?

Malach the Merciless said...

MMMMM caca

AngryMan said...

How long until you get your own cable news network?

Forrest Proper said...

When do Hillary & Bill do Riverdance?