Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Piss In Public Restrooms

It's that time of year again for the American/Armenian Piss In Public Restrooms drive. This is the week in which we encourage all people from America AND Armenia to piss in the public restrooms, and not on the streets, in other people's yards, or from roof tops.

As Americans, it's our job to show the rest of the world that we can do it. Yes we can. So, pee in the can, the publican, the lue, the wc, pee where you oughta, not on monuments or bridges or Subway Sandwich Restaurants.

Do NOT pee at the counter at CVS. Do not pee on some guy's mop at McDonalds. Do not pee in the food at your next office function. Pee where it counts, in a Public Lav, you shit.

So, all week long, please drain the weasel (or shake the dew off your fern, if you're a girly) INSIDE the public restrooms.

Next year we'll work on actually getting it in the toilet.

4 comments:

Malicious Intent said...

So the goal is just making to the public bathroom, correct?
Bad aim does not count against you, right?

And please stop calling me. If you do not stop harrasing me I swear I am calling the cops. I am fucking serious! I said NO! Just accept it.

Malach the Merciless said...

As long as I don't have to defecate, I got problems with that

AngryMan said...

I'm going to piss on you.

Forrest Proper said...

What makes this week so damned special?