Monday, August 18, 2008

Reader Response

Recently, I did an interview with a Barack Obama lackey from CNN. My readers had some very strong opinions.

"No way, dude. Like, Barack is peace and love and John Bush McCain is war. He's a war veteran. War sucks and so do mean people. Barack is so inspiring and cool. I wish he was my dad so pot would be legal."

"Sen. Obama has been treated unfairly by the media because he is black. John McCain gets all the good press. They make fun of Obama constantly. Those Jewish shiesters want a pound of flesh from him. Down with the New Jeruselem! Up with Obababad!"

"John McCain won't support my lucrative abortion clinic."

"This whole election thingy is stupid. I'm tired of watching stuff about politics. Just get Bush out. That's all I care about. Ellect the freaking Ayatollah for all I care. Anyone is better than stupid Bush."

"John McCain? More of the same! Boo! McCain is so stupid. He's a womanizer and a drunk. Obama is practically a Blessed Angel Being, or maybe a non-denominational stalwart of non-ethics-based caring and love."

"I would never vote for John McCain because of my criminal record and lack of citizenship."

"Mr. Senator Sir Obama, PhD, is a kick ass candidate. He understands people and donates his whole paycheck to fight the causes I support. He is the first non corrupt politician ever, since Bill Clinton. He's black. I've got a good feeling about that."

9 comments:

Malicious Intent said...

Whatever drugs you are on, I want some.

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

Why? So you can tollerate yourself?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

FREAK!

Mike said...

"This whole election thingy is stupid. I'm tired of watching stuff about politics. Just get Bush out. That's all I care about. Ellect the freaking Ayatollah for all I care. Anyone is better than stupid Bush."

I'm voting for this one.

Malicious Intent said...

The only person who has to tolerate me is my husband and I have him already drugged and tied up in the corner. So he is good.


Freak, yeah!

Malach the Merciless said...

Obama taste like chocolate, McCain tastes like soiled eldery undergarments

AngryMan said...

How long until Obama has your website shut down?

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

He needs to win the election before he can do that.

Moooooog35 said...

OBAMA IS BLACK?!?!?

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

OMGObama!