Saturday, August 30, 2008

Women Are Stupid

Ug! John McCain picked a silly woman as his running mate. That is so dumb. Women are weak and confused. She'll only get everything all screwed up with her woman hormones and bleeding week. I didn't bother to read her name or whatever else about her, she's a woman, and therefor not qualified.

The only thing that makes sense is that maybe he wanted someone to clean the Oval Office. I bet she starts crying during a debate when Joe Biden asks her a tough question or calls her out on some idiot woman remark she makes.

I mean, seriously! Would you want a WOMAN running the country? Just read the blogs of some of the ugly women who comment on this and other of my posts. They're crazy! They sleep in bags of shit and shave their backs. No thanks.

So, John McCain, I hope this is a joke. I hope you're just doing this to play a prank on her cause she's a dumb girl. I hope you get some old white guy like Joe Biden, or an Oreo Cookie like Obama. I can just picture it now, this woman's first speech:

"Oh. I'm... I... I... Booo hooo hoo hooooooo. I'm a woman and I can't take care of myself and I need a man for sexual pleasure!"

Oh GOD!

8 comments:

Mike said...

Donkey Punch

Malicious Intent said...

Bah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah....

cough, sniff, Bah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah.....

Your candidate is an idiot!

And if women are so stupid, why do we make you look so bad?

FreeOscar said...

I don't sleep in a bag of shit. I just like someone to take a dump on my chest during sex.

AngryMan said...

Keep on keeping on, brother!

Malach the Merciless said...

it is worse than Romney

Forrest Proper said...

All the trouble started with giving them the vote. And black people.

And renters.

Forrest Proper said...

Ho ho ho- apparently "Ms. Clean" triggered a recall petition in her hometown when, upon becoming mayor, she fired the police chief and library director for supporting her opponent in the election.

As governor, she fired one of her top aides when he started datng the ex-wife of her hubby's best friend.

Can you say... CORRUPT???

Sorry- I know, I know, she's the second coming of Hillary.

Well- YEAH, SHE IS!

God, I feel sorry for the GOP.

Eve said...

Freakin right!