Monday, August 4, 2008

Reviews

I asked some of my celebrity buddies to review my site. Here are the results:

"Dr. Murk is okay."
- Jon Lithgow

"I love this blog! Who wrote it?"
- Meg Ryan

"Better than coke and ludes."
- Robert Downey, Jr.

"I'm just glad my son is not gay."
- Robert Downey, Sr.

"It's an affront to censorship, morals and public decency."
- Roman Polanski

"When do I get to bark like a dog?"
- Jane Seymore

"He told me my face looked like an old brown vynil couch."
- Robert Redford

"Magical family fun."
- Charles Manson

"His poop tastes like chilli."
- Wynona Ryder

"I take him black with one sugar."
-Sean Connery

"Gggggllllleee"
-Chris Farley

"I'll never understand how one white boy can ruin so much progress. Can someone rub out my thigh cramp?"
- Oprah Winfrey

"I was in some cool movies."
- John Cusack

"Four score and seven years ago, Murk Rocks!"
- Abraham Lincoln

"Down. And to the left."
-Kevin Costner

"Every so often a man comes along and pisses on your shit and calls it baby. Dr. Murk is that man."
- Lindsay Lohan

"I seen his beans. NARSTY!"
- Elijah Wood

"This blog is so good, I'll never read anything else."
- Stevie Wonder

6 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

Where's my quote, I am a celebrity!

Malicious Intent said...

I think he was going for celebrities in this demension, not the next.

He didn't even pick good celebs to lie about either.

Honestly, he could have done a better job of plagiarism. Mal, didn't you raise him right?

FreeOscar said...

I surprised not to see Amy Winehouse. She is your BFF.

Forrest Proper said...

What, no Jack Nicholson?

Forrest Proper said...

And what about Madonna/Esther/Fruitbat? She's got an opinion about fucking everything.

Moooooog35 said...

I only had a comment from Richard Simmons and it included his phone number and picture of his penis.

FYI - his pubes look JUST LIKE his head hair. No big surprise, really.