Tuesday, April 8, 2008

You've Heard of Freedom

Let me clue you halfwits in on the real agenda. You are not free. America is a wonderful country and maybe the best place to live in the world, but you are not free.

There's an upside to this. No one else here is free either. Keeps the crazies in line, eh?

The only freedom you have is in your own mind. I'm reminded of Shawshank Redemtion. Andy Dufrene survived solitary confinement by thinking and remembering pieces of music. They can break your body, your will, your emotions, but not your mind. ONLY if you let them.

We also have a reasonable measure of free speech. My point, I'd like a few of you to take a crack at letting the real thoughts out on your blog. Fuck your persona and write something.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

FreeOscar said...

You don't want my real thoughts crack out. It's too disturbing.
You will be crying in the fetal position for the rest of your life.

AngryMan said...

You are free once you pay your buck-o-five.

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

Just a little peek, Miss Rag. Please?

Angry,

You too. Let us in!

Anonymous said...

Write something? Like your blog is such sweet shit and so meaningful? Self Delusion, party of one! Your Table is Ready.

Malach the Merciless said...

SOMETHING

Do I win a prize?

Moooooog35 said...

I fucked my persona, and now it's mad at me.

He apparently doesn't like anal.

Great suggestion, Murk. Hope you're happy.

Joey Polanski said...

Yeah.

As if THATS evr gonna happm ovr at th Polanski Show.

Forrest Proper said...

I'd like a few of you to take a crack at letting the real thoughts out on your blog.


I'm not needing a visit from the FBI.

Redroach said...

But I do let them out.
Honestly. I do.

Who else would suggest discipling school children with a baseball bat?
That is honesty from deep down inside.

TV

Joey Polanski said...

I wondr what Jesus usd to ... ummm ... to disciple his apostles.