Friday, April 18, 2008

Politicians: Paid Liars or Fuckbags?

Just let me know when you people finally figure out when someone is pandering to you. Hillary and Obama are courting CATHOLICS? Whoa! A couple of WASPs snuggling with their arch enemies for votes!

You read that right. Obama is a WASP. He thinks people from pensylvania are Hillbillies and that he need to distance himself from his hell fire preacher friend because the message was too black, too strong. One more whitewash and Obama will look like Gilligan.

And Hillary... when did she become a woman? Her sanity tank is almost empty. I feel bad for the ?woman?. Why would she even want the job? It's just going to go bad for her either way. Even if she... he?... was sane enough or qualified enough, WHY? No. No Hillary. Stay in the Senate please.

And even McCain. False teeth. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Over 90 years of age. Johnny, you should have stayed where you were.

Why? Because to be the President of this country you must become the Chief Liar and Talking Head of the Elitist Pigs of America. No, most Americans aren't stupid, or pigs, etc. Just those who are currently involved in politics and voting.

I vote with my fucking fists and my wallet. Do you see how cool that sounds?

This is why you should vote for Murk and Malach. WE will lie FOR you, vote for you, go to war for you, raise taxes for bunnies for you... anything you want!!! ANYthing. Look. We're the perfect candidate for you.

1. Malach is a goose-voiced crybaby liberal crap sandwich who thinks he's black and used to be a man just like the Hillary Obamas.

2. I am an old geezer with mental illness who tries to play both sides of the fence while supporting a system that just plain doesn't work! I am more McCain than Man now.

Malach will don shoe polish and a tacky Channel skirt suit and give your money to drunks, drug addicts, criminals and the mentally ill.

I will take the money from malach because I used to be a drunk, drug addict, once stole a candy bar and I am HIGHLY medicated for my various mental problems. That and I have a tiny Republican pecker. (not my own, I cut off Angry Piper's)

So please, vote for the real liars and criminals. Murk and Malach in '06... oh, '08!

8 comments:

AngryMan said...

What else do you do with your fucking fists?

DILLIGAF said...

If they won't then just get the fuck over here and we will

Malach the Merciless said...

Screw the establishment!

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

Ummm... screw?

How about:

Fuck the Establishment with something broken and sharp.

Redroach said...

You got my vote.
Anger and honesty count for far more than lies and bullshit.

Sharpen your knives folks.
Vote and stab.
Vote and stab.

Forrest Proper said...

Are you going to have a nominating convention? You should have a nominating convention where all the delegates get shit-faced and make nude effigies of the other three candidates in jello, and then put it on You-Tube.

Tequila Mockingbird said...

my vote is fuckbags

Sara Sue said...

I'm voting for you two fuckbags ... let's hope you get on the ballot, I can't spell either one of your names.