Sunday, April 27, 2008

My New Best Friend

http://voxproletariat.wordpress.com/

The above link is Casey. If you're too stupid, bored or lazy, click the link over on the right column, "Anthologies of Awesome". At first, his blog appears to be a maze of half fictionalized biographical sketches, riddled with pretentious inside jokes, didactic jargor and pedantic lecturing.

There is no need to continue the above thought. You either understand.

There is no 'or' in the above statement.

So, why do I like Casey's blog? Because you won't. And I don't like you. There. I said it. I don't like you. Neither does Casey.

http://denver.craigslist.org/m4w/656016935.html

Funny. Read it. Respond. Ladies, you want this man and he's going fast. There's only a limited supply of Casey to go around.

I'm sorry to the rest of you, but you just didn't measure up, whoever you are. To quote a friend recalling a conversation which quotes another friend:

"You are an improvident lackwit," a friend said.

"What does improvident mean?" she asked.

"God missed," he said.

9 comments:

Casey said...

Thanks, Dr. Murk. You forgot to mention that the ladies should be at least reasonably hot. Or rich.

Malicious Intent said...

Leaves me out! Totally Hot, poor as shit though.

We all hate you too! Muah!

Malicious Intent said...

Oh, does this mean that you and Malach are getting a divorce?

AngryMan said...

I love you, too, Murk.

Pope Benedict XVI said...

Stop this crap and go back to preaching Jesus, yes, yes.

Pope Benedict XVI said...

Stop this crap and go back to preaching Jesus, yes, yes.

Sara Sue said...

I'd apply but I'm barren ... maybe we could just practice having kids, huh?

Mike said...

I've spent my whole life seeking a state of improvident lackwit. I appreciate the fact that you think I have finally achieved my goal.

Casey said...

Practicing having kids is not as fun as practicing making kids.