Friday, August 10, 2007

Tag

I'm gonna tag that shit! I'm gonna tag it!

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and that they should read your blog.
5. 8 is a magic number. Not three.

Facts:

1. I've never punched a leper. I've chased a few around, sure, but gosh.

2. I've only punched one woman. She was six foot two and attacked me with a serated steak knife. She was mad because we wouldn't let her beat up my friend. True story.

3. I have a firm belief that we are already dead.

4. I smoke about 4 cigarettes a day.

5. I was a star athlete.

6. I play 3 musical instruments.

7. I have a limited shelf life even with the nicest people.

8. My thoughts become my reality.

I tag the United Nation's Security Council.

6 comments:

AngryMan said...

That's more than eight, jackass. Also, I don't think that an entity counts.

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

Ffffff fu fu fuhh fuh fuhhh fuck yyyy y y yya yayayay you ya stuttering bitch.

AngryMan said...

Don't make me whip your ass.

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

Something I'd NOT enjoy, sir!

Joey Polanski said...

We can infr that th punchd wooman wunt leprous.

Whatzamatta, Doc? You afraid o leprous wimmin or sompm?

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

Joey,

I am not afraid of leprous women. I'm afraid of leppers. I'll take all the leprous women you got.