Monday, December 1, 2008

SHOCKED!

I got an email from a long time reader and it was... negative!!!

Dear Dr. Murk,

What's up buddy? Naw, just kidding. You're a complete ass. I've been lurking around your blog for a long time and many times I've wondered if I should comment. I never have, cause you seem very defensive and hostile. Is it because you're a walking cock with an ego problem? Does it make you feel like a big man to insult people you don't know and spread your macho biggotry over the internet so no one can call you out?

Well, I'm calling you you out. I'm going to challenge you right here via email. You and me. No refs, no pins. A knockout death match. First one to 20 knockouts wins. I am so about kicking your ass right now I can't even breath without skullfucking your image in my mind. I've got goosebumps the size of an ape's ass thinking about slipping on my tight wrestling shorts and getting all oiled up and locking horns with you on the mat.

Something all the fans out there have to realize is that there's s new sherrif in town and I was made to boogie down. YEAH! That's right Murk. You call your friends and tell them to get with my friends and we can go all night! WOOOOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm a train, bitch! Can you handle the hot white avalanche??????????

Aggressively,

Buzz Sawyer
DMD, DDS, PhD, Esq asap

Well, I uh

5 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

Mad Dog Buzz Sawyer?

Forrest Proper said...

He can't fool me- that's Da Pope!!

Redroach said...

Damn, I would say that is a challenge
Whip is ass Murk.

The Preacherman said...

I will get a scarf and bobble hat made up saying Go Murk.

I have no idea why I want to do this.

Michelle, the moon rabbit said...

It's been a few years since there has been a worthy adversary of Murk. I doubt Buzz has what it takes.