Friday, December 12, 2008

Cue The Dragon!

Okay. Bear with me for a second. This is the new rage. Okay. Okay. I'm making something up here, but it's okay. So, you know how life kinda builds and builds and builds? Like,everything gets crazy intense and people start calling, and relatives reveal secrets and so on?

No?

You know what I mean! Things are just rolling along like normal and nothing big, and then, just a tingle on the back of the neck..... mmmmmmm. Wait for it.

You could swear you felt something....

Is he going to tell me something? The money? WHAT? A rumble off in the distance....

Plane or thunder? Either way, it's coming. A storm is coming. Another rumble. No no no. He's not serious is he????

Yep. I'm going to do it. You thought I couldn't do it. But here it goes.

Cue the DRAGON!







.......





shit.

4 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

WHAT?

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

Yeah. You loved it.

Redroach said...

When I blog like that, the missus refills my meds ....
Great job

TV

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

Knock. the . meds ..^ off. the . table and yell

CUE THE DRAGON!!!!