Sunday, September 14, 2008

I've Tried...

I can't stand Barack Obama. I just plain don't like the man. The same way I plain don't like George Bush. I'll go as far as to say, he's the Black Democratic George Bush. His sound bites contain horrible grammar, made up words, practiced slogans a rhetoric with no substance.

"cheerleaded" is not a word, Senator Obama.

"The McCain-[Sarah] Palin ticket, they don't want to debate the Obama-Biden ticket on issues because they are running on eight more years of what we've just seen. And they know it," the Democratic presidential nominee said. "As a consequence, what they're going to spend the next seven, eight weeks doing is trying to distract you."

Distract us from your lack of experience and voting record? Distract us from your anti-American statements, your gender bashing, your character flaws, your past drug use and your muslim roots?

"They're going to talk about pigs, and they're going to talk about lipstick; they're going to talk about Paris Hilton, they're going to talk about Britney Spears. They will try to distort my record, and they will try to undermine your trust in what the Democrats intend to do."

How could that trust ever be undermined? They only people voting for you are Democrats, who don't care who you are or what you stand for, only that you get elected. Independents are considering you. Moderates dislike you. Christians don't trust you.

And if you honestly think your ten second sound bite sums up the next seven months, that the Republican Party is that stupid as to talk about Paris Hilton and Britney Spears for seven months, you are an ass. Plus, those irrelevant things were all created by YOU, you freaking moron. You mean no one in your campaign heard Sarah Palin make her 'lipstick' comment and warned you that the 'lipstic on a pig' comment could be misconstrued? You honestly think we're dumb enough to not pick up on it? Then, you want to say 'oh, no fair, I didn't mean her!'. Bullshit, you Misoginist. The whole phrase 'lipstick on a pig' is sexist in its implications.

I'm tired of this blackballing. Who does he think he is. Vinny Del Negro? He's a slave to his party. We're not getting caught up in this political lynching, this tar pit politics, this black as night, fist bumping terrorist crap.

And I didn't mean any of that they way it sounded. It wasn't about that crybaby Barack Obama, it was about his economic policy or something else not related to him directly, because I run a clean campaign here.

Freak.

14 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

and Sarah Palin is hot and can see Russian from her house.

Yeah, and GOP did have attack Hillary cause she is a chick, c'mon Murky, your better than rhetoric.

Malach the Merciless said...

Oh and you will enjoy (not) this

FreeOscar said...

I fuck Sarah Palin with a dinosaur shaped dildo!

I like fried chicken!

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

Malach,

That video was the funniest thing I've seen in weeks!!!

The GOP attacked Hillary. The Obama campaign attacked Hillary. If Hillary were running, I'd vote for her.

And I said Rhetoric first! My word! (sorry, had an Obama moment there).

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

Oh, and please cite the article where Sarah said she didn't believe in dinosaurs. I hope it has real quotes from her.

Forrest Proper said...

Oh c'mon, admit it- you're gonna enjoy it when Ramadan is a legal holiday!

AngryMan said...

Hey, Obama is better than McCain telling multiple lies day after day after day.
I find it funny how McCain whines about how Obama should be more careful when he speaks while he laughs at questions from his idiotic Republican supporters who refer to Hillary Clinton as a bitch.
McCain is a douche and Obama is a boring not-quite-as-much-of-douche. God bless our electoral system.

Forrest Proper said...

Actually, according to Sarah Palin, Obama is a "Sambo".

Malicious Intent said...

Get your willy stuck in your zipper today did ya?

Moooooog35 said...

Oh. No.

I'm with you on this.

Hold on...I think I see the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Christopher said...

America loses again because of the two party, indirect representative government.

It's a shared market monopoly like Coke and Pepsi. Neither side will switch brands, only buy the other if it's cheaper or has a gimmick.

Piss poor and I'm sick of it. A case could be made for either man being the 'lesser of two evils'.

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

You want the truth? I've been faking my angst until this post. I thought Barack had a clear path, but now, once again, the Democrats are moving deck furnature on the Titanic.

Wait for a McCain screw up, little dudes. He nuked himself in '04, he could do the same. Otherwise, there is no way the BlusterBama is going to hold serve...

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

MI: Read previous article. I don't use the zipper as an exit, only as a pants loosening device. lol

Jane Hake said...

I visited your blog for the first time today and read your most recent post first. I think you said your brain has trouble putting very large ideas together. Then I read your post on trying to like Obama.


that's all I have to say...just that it amused me... and that you seem focused on some pretty small ideas. Keep trying. You'll get it.