Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Unsolicited Fighting Championship

It takes my brain a while to put very large ideas together. So, it's no surprise that it's taken me so long to figure out why UFC stuff bugs me. I'm not concerned by the violence or the effect on young people or the fighters. I love watching, understanding and practicing fighting. I'll never know why. I'm not a bully ot tough guy. I don't get into fights ever. I just like to know my limits and my expectations if things get dangerous.

BUT, what if someone decided to take UFC to the streets? Ah. My opinion is that MMA professionals would, yes, mop the floor with people like me. But what if they hit that one guy that was just a freaking nutbag street guy?

So, I propose the Unsolicited Street Fighting Championship.

If you see a MMA dude walking around, sucker punch him. Throw a rock at him. Toss him through a windshield. I wanna see it. I want to see what these guys could do in a regular situation where some speed freak breaks a bottle on their head. You heard me.

Well, come on. Isn't that what it's all about? It's a tough guy thing to do. They fight. Let them eat cake. I want to see it. Bats, crains, garden tools, bring the plumbing stuff. Pure machismo.

No?

Then stop pretending UFC is a valid event.

Thank you.

6 comments:

AngryMan said...

I'll pretend whatever I want.

Malach the Merciless said...

uuhh, the UFC no longer promotes itself that way . . .

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

I'm saying they should.

Back to the blood and injury.

Forrest Proper said...

Sarah Palin vs. WHO???

some guy on a dog sled???

Malicious Intent said...

You are really insecure about your manhood ain't ya?

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

Wow. Your comments suck, MI.