Saturday, March 15, 2008

Obama Bin Loser (Brak Bama)

Look, ya liberal shitsticks, you need to take a long look at the idiots you put up for nomination and think: "I know I'm a Democrat because I believe in all this government aid bullshit and higher taxes for everyone, but these people are crazy!"

Hillary Clinton is crazy. In fact, I thought she was the craziest cracker this side of Jimminey Carter. Now, Obama is slowly catching up. Well, he's not a cracker. He's an illegitimate son of a drug dealer. That's not nice to say, is it?

Neither is God Damn America.

Look Mr. Obama, you're going to have a hard enough time as it is in the general election. You have a funny Muslim name and were educated in Pakistan. Your stepdad is a terrorist, and your wife is an ungrateful societal drain. Now, your highly praised spiritual advisor wants God to Damn America. DO YOU FUCKING REALIZE THAT YOU ARE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT OF THAT VERY COUNTRY???

First off, where the fuck are all you liberal "There's no place for Prayer in the Government" people now? Oh wait. Condemnation in the name of God is okay. I forgot. Or are we excusing this because Obama is Black? Oh, wait... that's Geraldine Ferraro's line (another one of your party).

Oh! Oh! But Obama has distanced himself from this man, right? Hmmmmm. His wife echoed that sentiment before. How distant is he getting? First, he needed the Reverend Wright to attest that he had converted from radical Islam Fundamentalism. Now, he doesn't want the guy just because he's a Christian Anarchist? No, not antichrist, read it again, slow pokes. An ar chist. In favor of Anarchy.

I want to tell you something that I'd deny if anyone ever found out. I'd vote for Obama. I would. IF he came right out and said "This country is a shithole right now and it's YOUR FAULT people." I'd drop all my political pride and vote for a super gay black transvestite crossdressing communist shemale if he/she/it had the guts to say the country needs a swift kick in the ass. Especially you. Yes you. Stop hiding in the corner.

BUT, I would never vote for a person or persons who invites the Damnation of God Almighty on his own people... if we ARE his people.

Looks like you weirdos will have to back Hillary now... ugggg. Even her husband voted against her in favor of Monica.

18 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

You want to make sweet love to that Albino Midget John McCain, don't you?

FreeOscar said...

I'm agreeing with you on this one.
Don't forget Rev. Wright's other line "AmeriKKKa".

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

Malach,

I'm sorry for your loss, but Obama is in big trouble now...

C. Rag agrees with me, that's a sign of the apocalypse.

Michelle, the moon rabbit said...

Can I still throw my vote away to Ron Paul?? (Actually I just wanted to say "hi")

FreeOscar said...

Ron Paul rocks!

Yes it is the End of the world.

Doesn't it say in the Bible:
"Thee Bleeding Rag will soak the Earth killing the weirdos...

AngryMan said...

I wish that Ron Paul would run for President. I'd vote for him.

Forrest Proper said...

Good rant. I've been writing AmeriKKKa ever since Mad George was selected by The Supremes, but then again, I'm not running for Presidick.

John McCain would not be a bad President if he wasn't psychotically obsessed with attacking other countries in an effort to finally win the Vietnam War.

Barack could be one of the greatest Presidents of the century (no guarantee, I'm just saying could be), with the leadership ability of a Roosevelt, Kennedy or Reagan. None of them were policy-wonks, or intellectual giants, but they had vision and knew how to motivate and lead people to get things done (for better or worse).

Mike said...

This whole war between Shrillary and Barack has about done me in. I am starting to wonder if the dems could win a fucking election if one were given to them (such as this one appeared to have been early on). If John McCain will pick anyone but Mitt, I will seriously consider voting for him.

Want to know how I really feel?

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

Consider:

The GOP put Bush up twice and couldn't get a clear cut victory. 2000 MIGHT have been crooked, but there is now way it should have even been that close.

Why can't the nominate John Edwards?

Forrest Proper said...

The Democrats won't nominate John Edwards because they are a stupid party with a Death Wish.

There, I said it.

FreeOscar said...

Yes Murk & Malach can!!!

Celticspirit said...

Weirdos voting for Hillary huh? Well you got a good point there. I wish there was a better choice.
signed, The Goddess ;)haha

Mike said...

Edwards was the only choice.

I suppose saying that makes me a sexist or a racist, but considering all that is going on right now, I think it is pretty obvious he was the only choice.

Cash said...

I don't like Barack. You can guess why.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

Malicious Intent said...

Take your damn geritol, stop your bitching and run for office so we have something to vote for.
Get to work!

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

We are running for office. Murk and Malach for President in 2008! See The Wand of Wonder for some details.

Geritol? I'm only in my early 30s.

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

Oh, and to just me, hiya!

Malicious Intent said...

If you are running for office to take over the world, or whatever...you need a better campaign manager...I have no heard a thing about this and I don't live under a rock. A tree maybe, but not a rock.