Saturday, March 8, 2008

In an effort to save my links...

Please, if you're not linked here yet, post in the comments sections so I can put you up.

Look, assholes. Read all the blogs I link to.

Rules:

Disagree courteously (unless you have a wink wink with the other blogger like me and angryman, where we can lay out nasty one liners and be hateful and still love).

Open your God Given Mind. Your opinion is nice, but everyone else has one too. At least try to see their side.

Discuss. Don't lurk. Hit em up! Bloggers love comments. Comments are Love. Love is God.

If you can't agree, that doesn't exclude being buds. I don't agree with my wife and we're married and love each other. Disagreement is natural.

Have fun. Enjoy your fellow bloggers.

Look. At one point humans live in small bands. You could only say hi to the next cave and they might kill you. NOW:

You have an amazing opportunity to meet and communicate with people instantly like never before! USE IT! But, use it to better yourself. Don't try to hard to sell your wisdom. People who need it will find it. Link. Learn. Live.

Now go forth and make with the global yap.

8 comments:

Mike said...

Thanks for the link up Murk. I'll return the favor.

You disagree with your wife?

After 28 years of marriage to my wife, disagreement is all we got left.

But hey, it still works.

here today, gone tomorrow said...

I believe I am the murkiest.

http://sandwichkey.blogspot.com/

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

HTGT, you got it!

Forrest Proper said...

My sister-in-law taught me that there are two little words that make a marriage work-

"yes, dear".

Celticspirit said...

Finally a blogger who dares to say exactly what is on his mind. Looking forward to reading more of your crazy, wacky blog. Have an awesome day.

AngryMan said...

Do you think that cavepeople knew about oral sex?

Moooooog35 said...

Thanks, Murk.

Back at ya.

Kid tested, linkage approved.

Eve said...

Your my guilty pleasure and I like the one liners.