Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Remember the Time...

The 5 most significant moments of my life, in order, with 1 being the MOST significant.

5. Nearly dying. While this happened on more than one occasion, I remember one in particular. I almost fell off a garage roof. I was just a young lad. Slapped the daredevil out of me. Now, I hired people to do dumb things.

4. Becoming important. Again, I have always been and continue to become important, but I'm specifically referring to when I became THE Dr. Robert J. Murk, the most important man on Planet Disco.

3. My first trip into the great beyond. That day of the blue button. I'd elaborate, but the ground would melt.

2. Meeting Mrs. Dr. Murk. Not as sentimental as it sounds. It heralded years of violent assassinations and take out food.

1. The day I totally beat up the Angry Piper.

So, what's your top 5?

Crap, probably.

7 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

Malach is immortal, he doesn't have one

Tequila Mockingbird said...

5. when i realized jesus wasnt coming back and i could masterbate.

4. when my specially orderered flask with my coat of arms and last name came in the mail.

3. When i realized that my fanfuckingtastic rack could make my life easier.

2. C.rag came to visit (oh wait, that hasnt happened YET!!!)

1. When i found out walmart doesnt prosecute you for shoplifting if it's under $25. i wasnt stealing shit before, but i sure as hell am now!!!

Forrest Proper said...

Marrying Mrs. Colonel and moving back to the country.

I'm saving my other 3 for after Bush leaves office.

AngryMan said...

Top five lists? What is this, High Fidelity?
OK, my top 5 list is as follows (in no particular order):

5. Arguing my first motion in court.
4. Coaching a basketball game where my dad was my assistant coach.
3. Playing a baseball game where my dad filled in as the coach and my grandad filled in as the assistant coach.
2. Marrying Wifey (including consumation).
1. I'm saving this for when I have a kid.

AngryMan said...

Oh, and wouldn't the day you beat up Angry Piper be about every day?

Moooooog35 said...

Here's mine:

5. The day I got fired from my shiteating 30k/year job and fell bass-ackwards into a job that pays me four times as much...this happened in a span of two days. It was a good two days.

4. (reserved for the day I have sex with Pam Anderson)

3. Discovering "Benny Hill" and coming to the realization that sexual harrassment IS FUNNY.

2. The day I got my 1970 Oldsmobile 442 (a.k.a., "the day the tail started rolling in")

1. Stuff about family (marriage, kids, blah, blah, blah) I've used a compression algorithm here to cram them all into the first one. See #5 for how I know how to use a compression algorithm.

I might switch #1 and #2...I reserve this right.

Sara Sue said...

#5. My first orgasm
#4. My second orgasm
#3. My third orgasm
#4. My fourth orgasm
#5. Reserved for my next orga ... tonight's orgasm.