Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tom Brady Still Has Snakes



"Oh Sweet Stinking Monkeys, I have SNAKES!"

That's righty. Two years and counting. Tom Brady still has snakes. Where did he get them? How does he deal with it? Will there ever be a cure for poor Tom?

Many people get snakes at some point in their life, but Tom Brady has SNAKES real bad, dude. Look at him. It makes me ill. I want to hug all his snakes goodbye and kiss his sweet sweet forehead. There there, Tom. All snakes gone. All snakes gone. Sleep now, gentle warrior. Daddy's got you.

NO! YOU HAVE SNAKES TOM!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO GET ALL BIT UP INSIDE OUT! I can't hold a man with snakes! Get out of my head, Tiki Barber. Ahhh.

AHHHH!!!!

Tom?

I'm so cold...

4 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

And he killed Heath Ledger

AngryMan said...

Don't call out to Tiki Barber, he'll fumble.

Moooooog35 said...

Hey...snakes or not, he's still hitting Giselle.

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

No one said having snakes was a bad thing!