Sunday, November 25, 2007

Speling Misstakes

I formerly apolagise four all ov the speling and gramar misstakes i've ben macking latly. Plese dont stop reading my blog becuz I canned be bothred to proofread.

Oh, come on. Half the mistakes are puns, intentional or utherwise. Sorry I cant just be funny and proper and make fun of jorge bush all the time because that's wickid tuff to do on a consistent basis.

You know, when I was I boy, I followed my grandfatha around and shot a turkey. blah blah blah, sentimental reverie, poor me poor me, and shit I cant evin give a crap about let alone scribble with my crayons a fart on and on in th wind and claim it smells like my frat buddies ass.

so, ger drunk and be cool and pretend your educaded. Grate. Awesome. Take that cheek out of your toun gue and swalow it.

9 comments:

Mike said...

How do you type so well with one finger in your nose and the other up your ass?

Amazing what mainstreaming can do these days.

Take a pill fuckstick.

AngryMan said...

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
Mike, the official way to fight Murk is through Rock-Em-Sock-Em Robots. He and I threw down once over that on his old sports blog.

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

Hey man, if you mess with the bull, don't count your change.

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

The hillarious thing is, I'm NOT EVEN MAKING SENSE and people still get pissed.

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

I wonder if he knows I linked him.

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

Huh. He never linked me. I'm the better!

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

Murk teh win.

Malach the Merciless said...

Cin Eye bee yur prufreeda?

Malach the Merciless said...
This comment has been removed by the author.