Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Final Murkoes

First, we must clarify a few previous Murkoes. You, my lovely idiots, failed to understand that C. Rag's award was for... well, C. Rag. Nuff Daid. If that don't clear it up, then wait a week and you won't need to use her because you'll stop bleeding eventually. Unless you're hemmoraging. Morgan Freeman as a cheerleader?

In a stunning upset (where have I heard that before) Anxious Mike has one the Murko for the most Whorish Self Promotion, for this post. We all know Malach should win this award every year, but even a broken watch is right twice a day. So, gudos to MIKE! At least this is one award you actually CAN win. God, it's like a creepy circle jerk of love over there right now.

And last but not least, I am going to reluctantly award Christopher Morris an award for The Best Attempt at Being Cool, and Failing Miserably.

Wait... hold on one minute................. good. Okay. We have a late entry. Comeback Blogger of the Year!!!!! Captain Flak Paperpants!!!!! All I can say is roll me over and fuck me backwards!

As November draws to a painful close, we'd like to remind all of the faithful blogging community that the Murkoes aren't for everybody. That's why they're special. So, if you didn't get one this year, you probably fucked sumthin up or just plain didn't deserve one.

Goodnight, and remember, have your relatives spayed or neutered.

Murk

ps. Malach, thanks for reposting my stuff and making the awards. Don't worry about correcting my spelling. I kind of love you I think.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come here you big galoot, I'll roll you over and fuck you backwards! Will there be more Murkos and ball licking next year??

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

But of course, mon cheri!

Mike said...

one the Murko??

Seriously Turd...er, um I mean Murk, Are you retarded?

You should give yourself a Murko for being a Murktard.

Oh, and stop whining.

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

????

What?

I give you an award and you belittle my writing skills?

Man. Tough crowd.

AngryMan said...

YES, THE ANNUAL MURKTARD AWARD! I love it!

Cash said...

I will rip apart your throat for failing to recognize my expertise at starting a revolution. Make your peace with your Dog-Eating wife.

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!