Monday, November 12, 2007

More Murkoes

HEY HEY! suckmyballs it's time fore more Murkoes!

Well, well, it's been a great year for blogs. Yes, and this next award goes to the most offensive blogger of the year. Sara Sue is so offensive she was CENCORED!!!!!

I proudly present the award for Best Blog About Beer and Tits to Sara Sue for Beer Is Not Food

And now, for a very special Lifetime Achievement Award from the Murk Academy.

Back in the early years of blogging, many suffering writers bucked their carpal tunnel syndrome and fought valliantly for attention. Not this prick. He gave one simple word...

"Buddies,"

The Joey Polanski Show has been a staple of the blogosphere for many years now. Joey never asked for fame. He just wanted to play a trick on his brother Piet. Unfortunately, people LOVED him. Now, he's stuck with us. His vision was to let all the bloggers have the stage in his comments section. Mission Accomplished!

Bravo Joey!

10 comments:

FreeOscar said...

Joey may be the father of my baby.

Malach the Merciless said...

I wil make some more Murkoes and reprint this blog tonight

Sara Sue said...

I am honored! I'll hang the banner proudly HERE. The beer and the tits will continue to flow at the new place. Blogger can suck my clit.

Forrest Proper said...

All our congratulations to the Supremely Offensive (in a good way) Sara Sue and the Immortal Joey Polanski!!

AngryMan said...

I don't know if anyone actually loves Joey. More like "were slightly entertained by".

Captain Flak Paperpants said...

I eat pieces of Murk for breakfast.

Moooooog35 said...

Congrats Sara...and thanks for moving the boobies and beer over for us.

Anonymous said...

Where the hell is Polanski???

Tequila Mockingbird said...

i want some of that polish sausage...

Joey Polanski said...

Sadly, my Murko came durin my most extended period as a "shut-in" -- still postin, but not makin my usual rounds.

Needless t say, Im touchd (yeah ... oviously) ...

... AND its awways nice t see when somone ... ummm ... gets it!