Thursday, October 18, 2007

Who Wants To Be a Murderer?

Catchy title!

Unfortunately, the actual content of this article is not quite as sensational. I just felt like writing tonight. I don't even know what I feel like writing about yet. Hmmmmmm.

Oh! I got something.

I am going to start my own annual blog awards. They will be called Murkoes. I hope to have the first Murkoes Awards Blog Post by November, so put out, people! AND spam my comments so I can find you all. There will be many categories, some good, some bad. November is like that, people.

So, prepare yourself and get your best stuff up quick, and you might be seeing your name attached to the phrase, "And the Murkoe goes to..."

Peace and Fertility,

Murk

15 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

Can I win one . . .?

Sara Sue said...

I've been rewarded enough ... "Sara Sue, Master of the Universe!" :)

Will there be an MIA award? Fuckin' Polanski!

AngryMan said...

I'll sit in the background and masturbate while you hand out the awards. You know, to give a little extra drama.

FreeOscar said...

I better win the MOST CUNTINESS!

Sara Sue said...

LMAO @ Angry!

Forrest Proper said...

Are you sure you don't want to call them the Murkies?

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

CC, you're going to get the first award for your Wand of Wonder posts.

And it's a Murkoe. Trust me. It is.

AngryMan said...

Murk:
God job taking all the drama out of it, ASS!

Pope Benedict XVI said...

De Pope needs a most holy

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

Anrgyman gets one for "Best Blogger to Never Actually Read a Blog"

'Several categories'. He didn't win the big one.

Cash said...

I am the murderer of Hu-Mans!

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

fu said...

as long as Billy Chrystal isn't involved, but please do have a music and dance number. I love those.

Sara Sue said...

come on! The suspense is killin' me!

Tequila Mockingbird said...

i think you need a "most in need of fisting" award.

and despite what ted thinks, i am positive you DO need billy crystal, but only in a goddamn cowboy hat.

Moooooog35 said...

Throwing my hat in the ring for a Murko...although this sounds more like a Turkish dessert than an award.