Friday, October 26, 2007

The First Murko Goes To...

The Murko for 'Best Fiction Series' goes to The Angry Piper for Tales of the WoW.

A SHOCKING upset in this category, as the frontrunner, Christopher Morris with his Meet the Heroes series is slighted by the Murk Academy. Yes, yes, I know the posted version I linked to is not a blog, but all of these stories are available and posted on the Wand of Wonder blog under the category Tales of the WoW.

In a related twist of fate, the Academy selected Angryman over The Angry Piper to receive the award for 'Angriest Motherfucker. Congrats to Angryman.

We'll be right back after these commercial messages.

8 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

Is there any type of graphic I can put up on his archive? You want me to designed something, email me.

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

Yeah, how about my standard Pic with 'Murko' stamped across it and a link to the post with his award on my blog.

Actually I'll make it and post it with each award.

AngryMan said...

When do I get my check?

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

CHECK.

There you go.

Pope Benedict XVI said...

De Pope says: Your fired.

Forrest Proper said...

Congrats to the Angry Piper!

Oh, and Satan says he wants his 50 virgins back.

The Angry Piper said...

I am surprised and honored. I'd like to thank Dr. Robert J. Murkand his smokin' hot Asian wife for all the inspiration, without whom the Tales of the WoW wouldn't be possible.

As far as losing to that douche-nozzle Angryman goes, I guess I need to step up the anger. Something royally pissed me off last night. Read the WoW for details.

SagaciousHillbilly said...

All credibility of the "Murkos" is lost. "AngryMan" is about as angry as the daisys in my backyard. He's about as intimidating as the hens that live in the barnyard. Nothing about his whiney-ass poorly written blog exhibits anger. He's so caught up in his pitiful little world, the little wimp wouldn't know anger if it lived next door to him.
Murkos are bogus.