Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Follow this and Respond

If...

We have our nine sense
- touch
- taste
- smell
- sight
- hearing
- balance
- body awareness
- thermal
- pain

(pleasure being more of an opinion baseed on a combination of senses)

WHICH OF THESE SENSES DETECTS ENERGY? (i.e. th ability to do work).

We cannot see energy. Look at a ham sammich. It has energy. Tell me what that energy looks like.

YOU CANNOT SENSE THE ENTIRE FLOW OF ENERGY AND THEREFORE YOU SENSE NOTHING.

Go write a cute equation and bend energy to your will. Go on. Do it. Prove my point. The mind manipulates energy through ideas. These ideas become experiments, laws, inventions. Natural selection did not create the microwave oven. A MIND did.

Now, take your mind and think of a device you want. Find out how to make it work, test it, build it, it's there. Man creates.

5 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

Energy. It can be detected by sight (light), smell, touch (heat), and pain.

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

No no no. Those are interpretations and can easily be falsified.

Joey Polanski said...

Murk was killt ...

... and he returnd as David Hume!

AngryMan said...

I can see energy, I can use the force.

Sara Sue said...

I'm *currently* working on transferring the energy from my brain to dead batteries. Not much luck so far, but I'm still trying.