Monday, September 10, 2007

Angryman

No, not me. THE Angryman.

Fact: He's a Lawyer.

Fact: He's a writer of Fiction. He uses a pen name, but his stuff is creative, well written and just long enough to read while taking a two alarm dump.

Fact: He's an outspoken, opinionated freak of a blogger who WILL post you under the table. He posts regularly, but he's not one of those "Oh, listen to my boring life" bloggers.

Fact: He's got staying power and a fan base. Visit him, comment intelligently, and he will comment back and link you if he likes your blog.

Fact: He supports the desalinization of the Atlantic Ocean.

Angryman was brought to my attention by Joey Polanski. Joey is an aquired taste. By that I mean, you aquire his knowledge and taste his sack.

I have a lot of blog buddies and I no longer link them. That's just wrong on my part. But, I am Dr. Murk and I don't link anymore. I do plug. A plug says LOOK AT ME! A link says, eh... if you're bored, go here.

So, to my two buddies (who frequently plug me), right back at ya.

What is it, 4 years now? Jeez peepin' perverts that's a long time.

So, if you're not reading these blogs, you're gay. Not homosexual, gay as in third grade insult gay. Get un-gay and get some REAL blog action.

As for the rest of you that I work with and respect, fuck off. People know where to find you, you advertising whores. Well, except for the Angry Piper who posts once a quarter and doesn't care about me at all... boo fucking hoo.

But a few more Angryman facts. Out of all the bloggers who put 'anger' in their names, he's the angriest. Angry Veteran should be called the whiny Veteran, and Piper is more morose than angry.

Angry man has a wife and people love to guess if it's C. Rag. He also has a dog, but that might be his real wife (no offense to C. Rag, but Angryman does like his wee beasties). And doggie's name is probably Cash. Cash is a good doggie who wants to kill all the humans. I agree. I am willing to serve as his pet.

So, go visit these folks, say hi, link to them and watch your popularity soar. And, laugh your fucking tits off.

Murk

13 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

Damn, you just gonna reveal all the secrets now aren't you . . .

Also, one of the wonderful parts of Wordpress, is you almost immediately see who is linking to you.

AngryMan said...

Ahh, Murk, our makeup sex is the best.

Sara Sue said...

I knew it! Thank you, good doctor, the mystery has been solved about AngryLawyer and the C.Rag ... I never doubted Cash's identity.

FreeOscar said...

AngryMan doesn't write his own stories. He steals it. He's a cheater just like the Pats.

Come On! It's not that hard to beat the Jets why cheat.

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

Angryman, I didn't realize we were fighting... maybe because you hit like a girl?

Sara, you're certainly welcome. You know, I'm going to link only to you on this blog. How's that?

C. Raggity,
Damn right!

Cash said...

Why do you like AngryLoser so much? He's a total loser. You both are going to have your heads on poles soon.
LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

Look, Cashie Poo, I already said I'd be your servant in the cause. What more do you want? A belly scratch?

Sara Sue said...

I'm honored, Good Doctor! Thank you!

FreeOscar said...

I'm not married to AngryMan.
I've never bee married to AngryMan.

I do like sex in public restrooms.

Joey Polanski said...

I jus linkd ya.

So you owe me.

Since you dont link back, I guess money will hafta do.

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

Jewy Poleanski

Lookk! A Penny!

Sara Sue said...

I don't mean to be a snatch here ... but it's what I do best ... could I please be *Mistress of the Universe*? I'm very self-centered and selfish and simply don't have time for a full time relationship with one as demanding as the universe.

FreeOscar said...

Joey just tripped & sprained his ankle from getting that penny.