Monday, August 24, 2009

The Little League World Series Is Gay!

Okay, not gay as in gay like a fashion show, but gay as in retarded. Okay, not as retarded as those kids with the helmets, but black.

Let me start again.

The COVERAGE of the Little League World Series is gay. In the dog days of summer, there isn't much out there to cover, but give me a fuck slapping break! Kids play little league baseball across America and that's fine. I DON'T NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IT OR WATCH IT!

I could see if it was buried on the alt sports channels or like a 2 second blurb on the local news, but it's everywhere! It was on CNN! WHY??? I mean, Christ, it's like watching a carosel ride or something. What's next? Are we going to watch some douchebag kid making model airplanes? Fuck!

And look, I was a young boy once and yeah ya ya ya and that's great and stuff. But kids that age are fucking lame! I don't need to watch some toe headed inbred hick brat from Georgia cry because he made an error. Boys that age play like female softball players and they bleed like mentruating bitches and sleep with dollies.

It's NOT watchable. I'd rather go get beat up ay a pool hall in Cuba than watch this crap. ENOUGH. It's almost as bad as watching some dude's college wiffle ball game on YouTube...

Don't believe me?

2 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

Wow, you find all the assholes

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

Aren't those guys soooo hot?