Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bordering on Awesome

I've had this thing hanging about my palatial estate for a few years. It's kind of like an arial servant or something. It's way out back past the corn field and the old well, near the access road I built for the servants. I pass it y whildst riding my tractor from time to time.

One day, I stopped and asked its name.

"Rock Hudson," it said.

"Now stop that," I said, "What's your real name?"

"If I were to give you my real name," it said, "Then you'd be at liberty to command me."

"Indeed," I said. "I'm guessing you won't tell me."

"Nope," it said.

"Twenty questions, then?" I offered.

"Sure," it said.

"Liberal?" I asked.

"Yes," it said.

"Spectacles?" I asked.

"Yes," it said.

"Bachelor?" I asked.

"No," it said.

"Ghost of the Angry Veteran," I said.

"Fuck," it said.

"Go wash my car," I told it. So, you see...

Liberal. Spectacle. Not Bachelor. = Angry Veteran.

3 comments:

FreeOscar said...

Oh the Navy has so many tells of making an angry veteran one's bitch.

Malach the Merciless said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Fuggin' Hillarious!

AngryMan said...

What is the old Angry Veteran up to? Supporting John McCain?