Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cue the End Credits

I can't do it. I can't bring myself to vote for John McCain.

He's too old.

He's too entrenched.

He's 1980s in a 2008 bikini.

I cannot vote for that thing.

Maybe Obama has that international flair to get us out of this mess. Maybe his charisma will work on our estranged foreign friends. Maybe he really won't give a shit about the soap box and the pork barrel. Maybe he really has good intentions and will try to make good.

All that is good and right about being a moral and fiscal conservative has been perverted by politics.

Will I vote Democrat? Hell no.

Sidelines.

Yup. Wuss out. These are not my leaders. They're ruining my country for what? A job. Some fame. A little power?

Where is my fiddle?

8 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

Vote Murk and Malach, or go home

Forrest Proper said...

I hear Bob Barr is running.

AngryMan said...

Yep, CC is right, nutjob Barr got the Libertarian Party nod. Too bad for the Libertarian. It looks they'll become even more insane than they already were.

Moooooog35 said...

I'm voting based on the first Lady (so, Hillary's out).

Given that, I'd hit McCain's wife before I'd hit Obama's. McCain's wife has gmilf written all over her...and Obama's wife is just f*cking annoying as sh*t.

I might change my mind if she agreed to the "bag over the head, ball gag in mouth" deal.

Joey Polanski said...

Vote Polanski.

Malicious Intent said...

You seriously need someone to bitch slap you around a bit. Just a little bit...come to your senses man! You are making no sense!

The Preacherman said...

anyone expressing an interest in going into politics should immediately be banned from doing so - or executed. Whichever.

We need a bit of real anarchy. Johhny Rotten still lives over there. Vote for him eh?

Sara Sue said...

I'm going with the Polanski ticket ... any chance you'd be his running mate??