Monday, October 19, 2009

Yo, Old People!

The Jitterbug phone looks like a toilet seat!



Some wireless telephony company thinks...

a. You will buy a phone named Jitterbug because you were a flapper in the roaring twenties.

b. You talk to toilet seats and like taking craps.

c. Need special buttons to dial a phone because you never used a phone with numbers before! DUH DUH DUH!!!

5. You're used to a soft phone, because those rock hard phones broke your cheekbone.

s. Old people hate contracts and would never sign one.

#. You call the operator for any situation you can't handle by your crippled demented self.

Please don't buy the Jitterbug, old people. If you can't figure out these new fangled whatsit phones... DON'T FUCKING BUY ONE! Use your home phone and get life alert.

JITTERBUG IS A CRAPPY FUCK PHONE BACKED BY A MARKETING PLOY OF ZIONIST DEVILS LOOKING TO STEAL YOUR JEWELRY AND EAT YOUR GRANDKIDS!!!

This has been a public service announcement from some guy who writes a dumbass blog.

2 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

The Jitterbug . . . The Jitterbug . . .Jitterbug . .

You put the boom-boom into my heart
You send my soul sky high when your lovin' starts
Jitterbug into my brain
Goes a bang-bang-bang 'til my feet do the same
But something's bugging you
Something ain't right
My best friend told me what you did last night
Left me sleepin' in my bed
I was dreaming, but I should have been with you instead.

Now everyone sing along!

DILLIGAF said...

Being old I fit into many of those categories...where'd time go eh?

In fact I've reached the age were a number of my friends are deceased.

Getting a recent upgrade to my mobiley the shop assistant was bemused when I stated "I just want a telephone that I can call people on and they can call me"

The way he looked at me I thought I must be near death.....