Friday, June 22, 2007

Never Count a Man Out Until You've Burried Him

After painful events, reconstructive surgery, a flight from the country, a trip to my secret Swiss Bank account... I am well enough to resume posting.

They stole my sites. They stole my palatial estate. But they didn't get everything.

And I've got news for you son of a bitches: I've got people burried deep into your organization and it is just a matter of time before I get my estate, my sites and my PEOPLE back.

Wand of Wonder... consider yourselves... WARNED.

13 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

Yikes.

Michelle, the moon rabbit said...

Zoyks.....you look like you're about to paint the town red.

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

Red. Red with the blood of my betrayers.

Tainted~Love said...

Count me in Doc! ~WEG~

AngryMan said...

But I did bury you.

Captain Flak Paperpants said...

Well, I see you've been raised before your raising, eh? So noted.

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

angryman,

wrong again stiffy. Piper took the body. He either buried me or brought me to my secret hospital location.

You buried yourself, you tick. You bloodsucker.

Although, I still love your stories.

Ahhhh, summer is the best time for elaborate conspiracy...

Hobbs von Wackamole said...

i think you've just given me an erection

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

Yes. Yes I have.

AngryMan said...

Murk:
I would agree. The crazy theories are easy, the insanity is jumping, the people coming up with the theories are high.

Christopher said...

I choose to believe he survived. And quite frankly, I'm a bit scared right now...

Especially if Piper is with him.

Malach the Merciless said...

Wow, you raised Hobbs and the Cap'n from the dead too.

Dr. Robert J. Murk said...

Yes. I can raise anyone who's not fully dead. Hobbs, get of your lazy ass.